- Availability: 3
- Brands Caldene
- Product Code: Aerochill Boots
- Product viewed: 296
Evaporative Cooling helps increase recovery time, cools body tissue and regulates outer thermal temperature. Aerochill Cooling Boots are also quilted which ensures that evaporation and therefore cooling occurs over a longer period of time.
- Aerochill evaporative cooling products use a non-toxic, super-absorbent polymer fibre, this evaporative cooling technology is used all over the world by elite clients including Formula One drivers, athletes and Military Special Forces to keep them cool.
- The Aerochill Cooling Boot is designed to the shape of a horses's leg and fetlock so that it will help support and help reduce typical after-workout swelling. Suitable for front and hind legs.
- The Aerochill Cooling Boot can be re-activated over and over agaIn by simply soaking in cold water.
- Aerochill technology is built into the actual fabric of the product so its cooling power won't diminish overtime, unlike other gel-based cooling technologies.
Directions for use:
- Activation: The boots need 2 elements to work; water and airflow. For first time of use dip in a bucket of water for 10-15 minutes, but after this for future uses put in a bucket for 2 - 5 minutes. Squeeze the water out so they are wet but not dripping and put on the horses legs by securing the velcro straps.
- Apply: Straight after competition or exercise, put the boots on and then walk the horse off either in hand or on a horse walker. Leave on for approx 25-35 minutes and then return to your normal regime. Or reapply the boots by simply reactivating them by getting them wet.
- Recovery:They accelerate the recovery of the ligaments and the legs by taking the heat out of the leg's core. [Please note that the outer side of the leg may still be warm after 30 mins as the boots continue to pull heat to the surface).
- Aerochill Cool Boots are available in sizes Small (14.2hh-15.2hh), Medium (15.2hh-16.2hh) or Large (16.2hh upwards).
Sold as a pair